Monday, July 9, 2012

{BIRTHDAY} Guest Post by Jane: Maggie's Hip POP Hooray 26th Birthday

My twin sister has guest posted before and I love the party she recently threw for one of our best friends, Maggie. 

For Maggie's 26th birthday the idea came pretty easy to throw her a backyard summer party with her favorite treat: popcorn. 
There were 5 kinds of popcorn: olive oil + sea salt, caramel, marshmallow + chocolate, reese's pieces+white chocolate, and kettle corn. Brown paper bags were used to hold the large amounts of popcorn. Made for easy clean up too.
A few friends helped with cookies, rice krispy treats, and drinks. 
Summer nights in a backyard make the perfect setting.

Picture 5 IMG_2437 IMG_2438IMG_2448 Picture 3 IMG_2447

5 comments:

  1. Those different kinds of popcorn look so delish right now. We love popcorn!!! My fav? kettle. For sure. Do you remember the movie nights on the green....somewhere in Seattle? I can't remember what park it was! DANG IT! But anyways, they always have freshly made kettle corn and I would eat the entire bag by myself in 5 seconds. yuuummmmo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still blown away by this. So good. And pretty adorable in those big brown bags. Nothing says I love you like big candied popcorn bags in your face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! Can you share all the pop corn recipes!?? Please?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, there's nothing I wouldn't do to have you guys throw me a birthday bash. Please please share those popcorn recipes. I love Maggie! I'd marry her if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the popcorn idea and the brown paper bags! So cute and clever. :)

    ReplyDelete