Friday, March 2, 2012

{PARTY} Just Appetizers

When I lived in Salt Lake City my girlfriends and I would get together at least once a month for a 'dinner club' of sorts. One wintery month we did just appetizers. Chips and dip, potstickers, sweet potato fries, brie and fruit, and edamame, etc. So we spent the rest of the evening standing around the table and munching. Good food good friends. Nothing else needed to be planned.IMG_0283

IMG_0290

Screen shot 2012-03-01 at 4.29.04 PM

Screen shot 2012-03-01 at 4.29.14 PM

2 comments:

  1. blast from the PAST! that was a really fun night...I miss those days.

    can we all go back to that stage? remember how good all of those appetizers were? sweet potato fries, pot stickers, pancetta salad? YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blonde!!!! I need a good sweet potato fry recipe. Can you help me with that?

    ReplyDelete