Sunday, August 5, 2012

{PARTY} Stacie's Bachelorette Party

My sister Egan helped throw a darling bachelorette party for her friend Stacie. They started the party off at a local park eating a picnic style dinner. (fruit and veggie trays and salads) Dessert was served later at her house where the party continued.
Egan made this paper floral crown to decorate the bride. A gorgeous touch don't you think!

{look for floral crowns added to an attend shop soon!}

IMG_3073 IMG_3086 IMG_3340 IMG_3349 IMG_3351 IMG_3342
IMG_3363

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the flower crown!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that crown!!!! I think it would be beautiful for a baby shower mama too. You girls are so creative!!!

    I'm also dying over that coral lace shirt that girl is wearing. Like, I need it now!

    ReplyDelete