Sunday, January 13, 2013

{HOLIDAY} Christmas Eve Surprise Balls

The tradition continues of my nieces and nephews opening surprise balls on Christmas Eve. This year I found these cool animal ornaments for the center of the surprise ball. Maybe I'll start doing an ornament in the center from now on. They could each have a pretty great collection when they are older! 
I imagined these really cute reindeers in my head and they didn't exactly turn out like I pictured... but guess what? The kids could care less what the outside looks like. :)
IMG_5240 IMG_5244 IMG_4492 IMG_4502 IMG_4503

3 comments:

  1. Best auntie!! Such a fun idea. Must think of that for the future to mail our nephews! Which is up to 7! 7 nephews and zero nieces!

    Elise's hair is SO long!!! What a babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those! way cute reindeers. my nieces and nephew love the surprise balls i give them and it's all inspired by you! you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! They're little reindeer! Are you kidding me? These are the best surprise balls I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete